Business Tax Services
Cross-border investment provides immense opportunity, but also requires compliance with complex rules and regulations. Reducing tax burdens while minimizing associated risks are a significant part of any successful global organization.
Whether your business or family interests are looking to expand outside the United States or your foreign-owned company is seeking to enter the United States, a knowledgeable specialist is critical to manage the tax and regulatory burdens. FLSV’s sophisticated team of professionals provide you with the knowledge and experience needed when conducting international business operations. We balance comprehensive consulting advice with a nimble approach in order to meet the constantly changing international environment and allow you to remain competitive.
As a member firm of WTS Global, FLSV provides you with the proven experience and deep resources of a worldwide network of tax and accounting professionals to build successful cross-border operations.
Our International Tax Services
- Cross-border tax planning and mergers & acquisitions
- Global capital structure planning, including cross-border finance, repatriation, and cash access
- Subpart F, GILTI, and FDII
- Foreign tax credits
- Tax Treaty planning
- International tax compliance
- Tax provision preparation
- GAAP and IFRS reporting
- Nonresident alien tax planning
- Planning and assisting with U.S. withholding tax matters
- Transfer pricing
Wherever you operate in the world, FLSV has the resources to ensure you achieve your business goals.
West Palm Beach, FL 33401 (561) 567-7900