Business Tax Services
Mergers & Acquisitions
All transactions – whether an acquisition, divestiture, merger, or joint venture – require a trusted team of tax advisers to navigate the complex issues involved. Today’s market is defined by intricate tax, legal, accounting, and regulatory concerns that increase compliance risks and affect investment returns. When transactions occur in a cross-border context, these issues are only magnified.
FLSV offers a comprehensive menu of tax services before, during, and following the completion of your transaction. Unlike other firms, we approach your transaction from a holistic perspective and work with you to ensure the most beneficial tax structure is paired with the least compliance risk. We remain involved following completion of the transaction to ensure the business goals of the transaction are achieved.
Our Mergers & Acquisitions Tax Services
- Buy and sell-side tax due diligence
- Tax efficiency structuring analysis
- Cross-border tax transaction planning
- Joint venture and partnership taxable income waterfall analysis
- Earnings & profits analysis
- Ownership interest basis analysis
- Tax attribute review and analysis (including I.R.C. Section 382 studies)
- Tax planning for distressed companies
- Transaction cost analysis
- Post-transaction tax authority examination planning and assistance
- Federal, state, local, and international tax compliance
- Integrated transaction and trust & estate planning
FLSV is here to meet your mergers & acquisitions needs as we partner with you to maximize your investment returns.
West Palm Beach, FL 33401 (561) 567-7900