Information We Collect and How We Use It
Personal Information means any information by which you can be identified, including name, postal address, e-mail address, IP address and telephone number.
FLSV may gather Personal Information about you to respond to your requests and provide you with appropriate information about FLSV’s products, services, and events. The information is collected and used in the following ways:
Categories of Personal Information We Collect
FLSV may process the following categories of personal information over the last twelve (12) months:
- First & Last Names
- Job Titles
- Birth Dates
- Home Addresses
- Email Addresses (Personal & Business)
- Phone Numbers (Personal & Business)
- Government-Issued Identifications (Passport, Driver’s License, etc.)
- Social Security Numbers
- Employer Identification Number
- Tax Identification Number
- Tax Returns or Forms
- Financial Account Numbers
- Credit or Debit Payment Card Numbers
- Compensation & Benefits Data
- Workers Compensation Claim Data
- Medical Data
- Education Data
- Dependent or Beneficiary Data
- Usernames & Passwords
- IP Addresses
- Cookie or other Analytical Data from our Website
- Web Browsing or Search History
- Any other personal information that you may disclose to us
Requests for Information: If you register on our Site, to request general information about FLSV’s products, services, and events, you may be required to provide some or all the following Personal Information: name, email address, company name and address, title, telephone contact information. FLSV may use this information to respond to your requests, including retaining information to better respond to further requests or inquiries we receive from you. FLSV may also send you information from time to time regarding products; services and events that we think may be of interest to you.
Contacting Us by E-mail: When you send FLSV an e-mail from our Site, you may be required to provide some or all the following Personal Information: name, email address, company name and address, title, telephone contact information. FLSV may use this information to respond to your requests, including retaining the information you provide, the content of your e-mail, our response, and any follow-up questions and further requests and inquiries you may have. FLSV may also use information sent by e-mail for market research and to improve our products and services.
Employment: If you choose to apply for employment with FLSV online, you will be required to provide your name, address, contact information and work authorization status, and upload a resume or curriculum vitae (CV). FLSV will only use this information to match you with available employment opportunities within FLSV.
Other Web Technologies: FLSV may opt to use technology that lets us know what type of browser you are using, the website from which you enter our Site, and the pages you view as you visit the Site. This technology does not identify you personally – it simply helps us compile aggregate statistics about our guests and their use of our Site. We would use these statistics to improve our Site design and content, and to prepare and deliver our marketing programs and materials.
To Whom We Disclose Information
- FLSV will not share your Personal Information with third parties, except as follows:
- FLSV will share your Personal Information with others when you have given us permission to do so in writing.
- FLSV will disclose Personal Information without your permission when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is required by law or is necessary to investigate and protect against harmful activity to FLSV, its customers, its employees and others, or its property, including this Site.
- If FLSV or a substantial part of its assets are transferred to another entity (by merger, consolidation, sale, or bankruptcy process), Personal Information may be one of the assets transferred.
User Choice Regarding Collection, Use and Distribution of Personal Information
The extent and type of Personal Information FLSV collects depends on the information you provide to us through our e-mail and/or through any registration processes on the Site. You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such event, you can still access and use much of the Site; however, you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Site that require your Personal Information.
Third Party Links
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
FLSV understands the importance of protecting children’s privacy. For that reason, we do not collect and maintain information from those we know are under 13 years of age, and no part of the Site is structured to attract anyone under 13 years of age.
FLSV will take reasonable precautions to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, these measures, standing alone, are not sufficient to ensure the security of your Personal Information. It is also important for you to guard against unauthorized access to your passwords and the unauthorized use of your computer.
Personal Information disclosed for Business Purposes.
FLSV shares and has shared in the preceding 12 months personal information as necessary for certain “business purposes,” as defined by the CCPA (Cal. Civ. Code 1798.140(d)). This includes sharing identifiers and/or commercial information with providers of payment processing, customer relationship management, etc.
- Under applicable privacy laws or regulations, you may have the following rights in relation to your personal information:
- Right to access your personal information or request information regarding your personal information
- Right to opt out of the sale of your personal information
- Right to request erasure of your personal information
- Right to data portability/receive the personal information that you provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and have the right to receive such data without hindrance from us
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
In efforts to align FLSV with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), FLSV has developed and implemented a GDPR policy. FLSV’s goal is to protect the rights that EU clients, citizens and residents (entities and individuals) have over their data and to collect, store and process that data safely and transparently to GDPR standards. To comply with this policy, the data that we collect will:
- Be processed fairly and lawfully
- Be obtained only for specific, lawful purposes
- Be adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Be accurate and kept up to date
- Not be held for any longer than necessary
- Processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects
- Be protected in appropriate ways
Exercising your rights
If you would like to request information about our processing activities with respect to your personal information or would like to exercise your rights, as described in the Rights section, you may contact us at email@example.com. FLSV does not charge for this service. For your protection, we will need to verify your identity prior to complying with your request.
FLSV will make a good faith effort to provide you with the requested information without undue delay, but no later than required by law. FLSV reserves the right to limit or deny access to the requested information where providing such information would be unreasonably burdensome or expensive, or as otherwise permitted under relevant laws or regulations. If FLSV determines that the requested information cannot be provided in any instance, FLSV will provide the requestor with an explanation for why the information cannot be provided.
If you have any additional questions after reading this Policy or would like to give us feedback, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
West Palm Beach, FL 33401 (561) 567-7900